Thursday, April 16, 2009

How do I fix a broken power antenna in an Infinity I30(plastic part with teeth) ?

There is already a great answer from conejote with all the basics. But, what if the plastic piece that has the teeth on it is broken. He said make sure that it isn%26#039;t broken. If it is, do you have to take the whole mechanism out and retrieve the piece? Does the piece fall out where it won%26#039;t cause a problem? I have the old one out, and the new one purchased. I am not sure if I can put the new one in with out damaging something. Otherwise all of conejote%26#039;s instructions are great.

How do I fix a broken power antenna in an Infinity I30(plastic part with teeth) ?
Yes the piece will have fell out where there will be no problems. Just put the new on it to the best of your ability and all should be fine. good luck
Reply:my application guide shows a metra part number 44-pw22 . This is a new replacement antenna. Junk the old one and install a new one. Probally retails around $39



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment